As more and more people donate books to our project, the collection of for-sale books grows and changes. Please check back weekly to find out what books we've added to our collection.
For a limited time, I am offering FREE SHIPPING TO ANYWHERE IN THE U.S.! This saves you approximately $3.50 if you buy one book. (If you live in Athens, you can also ask me for personal delivery, which some customers have found convenient and faster than USPS delivery.)
So, without further ado, I now reveal to you the way you can buy books and support Athens's independent bookstore, Avid Bookshop!
1. Visit Avid Bookshop HERE. This will allow you to view our current books in stock, as arranged by author last name. You can use the drop-down menu or the menu on the left-hand margin to rearrange or filter the list of books.
2. Shop 'til you drop and then check out! The free shipping is on me.
IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE WITH THE SOMETIMES-CONFUSING BIBLIO.COM LAYOUT, FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Visit Avid Bookshop's online bookstore here.
2. The homepage will look like this (see below). To see Avid Bookshop's collection (which is ever-changing!), click the "search" button (see red arrow in picture below) without entering any search terms.
3. You can organize the bookstore's selections by author name, date added to the bookstore listings, title, and price by choosing from the drop down menu (see red arrow in screenshot below).
You can also filter the books by using the links on the left-hand side of the page (see blue arrow in screenshot below). This search function allows you to search for only new books, only first editions, books in a certain price range, etc.
After making your selections, check out by paying using Biblio.com's secure online payment system. As soon as your order is processed, Biblio sends me an email and lets me know which books you've requested. I'll pack them up and get them to you quickly, and soon you'll have more great books to read.
Thank you for your time, and I hope to see your name on my Biblio order email soon!
If you're interested in donating books, please contact me via email.